Questions About Eligibility or Payment of Benefits
Our field offices throughout the country are at your service. Our experienced field office staff handle all questions regarding:
- Regular and disability retirement benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Social Security benefits for railroad workers and their families
- Tax withholding and statements
- Sickness and unemployment benefits
Contact the field office serving your area.
Specific Questions or Concerns
The links below direct you to the page where you can get more information about your specific question or concern and make your email request. Email is not secure. Before sending us email, read our email notice. All questions and concerns will be responded to within 5 business days.
- RRB National Telephone Service: (877) 772-5772
- Headquarters Personnel Directory: (312) 751-4300
- General TTY: (312) 751-4701
RRB Email Directory
Below is a list of RRB offices which provide email contacts on this website. The link takes you to the page where you can read more about the organization and send your email request. Email is not secure. Before sending us email, read our email notice..
Customer Assessment Survey
A survey form is available in every RRB field office. This brief and easy to complete survey helps us to gather data on our in-person service. When visiting one of our field offices, we encourage you to complete one of these forms.